Monday, March 3, 2014

Ally and I are going to be COMPANIONS!!!! February 3, 2014

Dearest Family in the Whole Wide World -

Well, for starters... the big news of the week... I AM BEING TRANSFERRED TO FORT MORGAN AND WILL BE COMPANIONS WITH ALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can not wait!!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need it so bad!! I never thought I would be happy about serving in the middle of no where away from everyone and everything... BUT I AM BECAUSE I WILL BE WITH ALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And honestly, right now I don't want to be around anyone for a while after the transfer I have had... ugh! so grateful it is over!!! Today is the last day! Wahoo!!!

Also, as you have all talked about... the Super Bowl. Haha! Colorado has been crazy getting ready for the big day! I even bought a shirt to support them! haha! And as you know... the Broncos lost... It would have been really cool if they had won while I was here on my mission :) Like when Argentina won the World Cup when you were there Mom! Haha! I hear it wasn't even a close game... #embarassingcolorado Ha!

This week has honestly been really difficult... But what else is new... I don't even want to get in to it. I just want to move forward. I am so grateful to be going with Ally! But, I am really sad to be leaving the Branch. It is the only full Spanish area in the mission and I only got it for 1 transfer... and it was the worst transfer of my life. I really hope I will be able to come back and serve here again!!!

I got up on Sunday and bore my testimony is Spanish and I just started crying... I am such a crier... I hate it. After church I was bawling like a baby! I am going to miss everyone in the branch so much! They are my family!! I am so sad to be leaving la familia Martinez and Leos!!! :( They have become such a big part of my life! I cannot wait for you all to meet them!!

The best part of the whole week, besides finding out about transfers, was church! Jesus blessed the sacrament for the first time ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jonathan was supposed to too, but was late... Oh well. I wanted to cry seeing Jesus up there! And then both Jesus and Jonathan got up and bore their testimonies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These guys have done a complete 180!! I am so proud and happy for them! I will never forget either of these guys! It has been such a blessing and honor to have watched them change their lives around!! After church, Jesus came up to me and was saying the NICEST things to me!! I was in shock. He has changed SO much from when I first met him!! He was telling me that he will never forget me and is so grateful that I took the time to help him and teach him. He told me that I changed his life and that he is sooooooo much happier and he didn't even know it was possible to feel as happy as he does. He was saying things like, I know where ever you are going is where you are supposed to go and is where God needs you. Because he sent you here and I needed you to bring the gospel back in my life. It was amazing! if you guys had known him before, you would know that this doesn't sound like him. He has changed so much! I am so happy for him! He is an amazing guy! He said he would come and surprise me and church in fort morgan one of these days! haha!

So that is my other good news! :) It has been such a blessing to see the change in these 2 young men! The gospel is the only way to be TRULY happy!! I know that for a fact! I don't care what anyone tells me, the only way to be truly happy is to be keeping the commandments and living the gospel.

I love you all!!! LENNON- I CAN NOT WAIT FOR YOU TO GET YOUR CALL THIS WEEK!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!! MY MONEY IS STILL ON PHILLY :) HAHA!

Have a wonderful week fam fam!!!! :)

Con Much Amor,

Hannita :)

Pictures of the week -
#1 Transfer documents :) - yay!!!
#2 Well, first of all... this was a BAD hair day!! ugh!! I tried to curl my hair and it looked terrible when I was done... then I tried to straighten it, and obviously that doesn't work... so my hair got put up and I looked terrible! #yuck! oh well... but this is Jonathan
#3 Jesus :D Gonna miss these guys!!
#4 And me and Maria! I LOVE HER!!!! I am going to miss the Branch soooooooooooo much!!!
#5 me and Martinez reppin' our bronco pride! haha
#6 lunch at red robin... YUM ;) haha
#7 spent way to many days in the hospital this transfer...
#8 this was for her procedure... she was OUT! ha
#9 it has been snowing like crazy here!!!!!!! It was 3 degrees.... save me!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment