Saturday, November 16, 2013

Best Birthday Present Ever - H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y spelled out by my fabulous missionary (Post by Diane - November 1, 2013)

Hannah has always been the best gift giver, and she didn't disappoint this year. While out serving the Lord, she pulled off this meaningful, beautiful gift! (Sorry…these are pictures of pictures, if I had more computer skills, I would have scanned for better quality. Maybe in another life!)





























Me in my cute skirt you sent me at the Engstrom's home :)





























Me and Carole (my favorite person in the world!!) She took us for a hike by her home after doing some service for her one day.





























Me and Ally at our last training meeting in Fort Collins :)




























The fabulous Engstrom's…they are WONDERFUL!!!





























My Zone! I took this after a birthday lunch at Olive Garden for one of the Sisters :)





























This is where I am every Sunday :)





























President and Sister Brown































My hair looks kinda weird in this pic…oh well! :)






























You know how I feel about McDonalds!!






























The library that I email you from every Monday :)



























The wonderful Sister Kaiser! She's so amazing and takes such great care of us!!!




























It is definitely fall here - and check out our sweet brand new 2014 Chevy Cruise!!






























On my bed, snuggled up in my favorite blanket :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment