Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Coming Full Circle - Mehner and Mangum Together AGAIN! - October 13, 2014

Family!
Friends!
People!

So much to say! So little time... So... I am being transferred to Boulder, Spanish to be REUNITED WITH NONE OTHER THAN MISS HERMANA ALLY MEHNER!!!!!! :) We will be the Sister Training Leaders of the Boulder and Longmont Zones :) It is going to be a great transfer!! I am so excited to go back to my Greenie Zone! I get to end where I started :) Yay! 

Let me tell you how we found out about transfers... Pres. Brown is doing this new thing where he doesn't tell you where you are going, just if you are going on Saturday night. Then on Monday at 10 we find out where we are being transferred and who our companions will be. I guess it is to avoid gossip about new areas and companions... but man it only stressed me out more! ha! So on Sunday, yesterday, at like 8:20 I got a text from President Brown asking me to call him. We were at Niki and Mike's saying goodbye (they are moving to Utah so Niki can go to BYU - check out this legit Halloween project she did), and so I called right then and they also listened in silence... haha! He asked me if I was ready for a change and if I would accept the calling to be a Sister Training Leader and then asked if I wanted to be with an old companion of mine... named Hna. Mehner! Ha! It was so fun and I was totally NOT expecting it! I was very VERY pleasantly surprised! So now I am off for my last adventure! It is going to be awesome!!!!! I seriously can't wait! I am going to miss Hna. Stratford SO much!! We have gotten really really close! And I will miss Fort Collins and everyone I have grown to love here so much! But I'll be back soon enough to visit :) I am ready for Boulder!! :D



Good things have happened this week... we started teaching Patty again... she stopped taking the lessons from las otras hermanas porque no les gusta... :( But, luckily, she said she wanted us to teach her! So we were happy :) 


We told a lady who works at the Food Bank (that we volunteer at) about the Meet the Mormons movie and she was so excited she went to see it yesterday! Can't wait to hear what she thought! This movie is going to change a lot of peoples views hopefully! And Mom, I heard the same thing... number 10 in the box office! Legit! And also thanks for the CD :) I love that song so much!! Mr. Achuleta sings in beautifully :) 

And the other wonderful thing this week, was that I finished the Book of Mormon again :) Oh do I love that book!!! It is true! I know it! I know it! I know it! And the thing I realize more and more every time I read it, is that it is truly written for US in THESE DAYS!!!!! The world is going to get a lot worse and quickly! But we can learn from these ancient prophets and if we heed their council, we will stand in holy places! I know the Book of Mormon is true! I know Joseph Smith was a prophet! I know the Gospel is what brings true and lasting happiness. I am grateful for this knowledge! 

I love you all so so so so so so much!!!! Talk to you next week :) 

Con MUCHO amor :)


Hannah!!!

Goodbyes to:

Our Spanish Relief Society Group
The Waltons (2) I LOVE THESE PEOPLE!!
Donna and Bill (we live in her parents house)
Anthony
Carlos 







ADDED BONUS OF THE WEEK: BEAUTIFUL KENDRA KAISER FROM HANNAH'S FIRST AREA PAID HER A VISIT AND TOOK HER TO LUNCH IN FORT COLLINS!! THE COLORADO MEMBERS LOVE THEIR MISSIONARIES!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment